Clients (You) are requested to carefully read the following terms and conditions which must be strictly adhered to at all times. We request that you read our business terms prior to booking an appointmnet .
NewerU Models Booking Agreement
NewerU Models Cosmetic Training Agency works to achieve the following aims.
- Work closely with training schools and qualified professionals to further learning needs to improve skills, harness talents 7 demonstrate knowledge.
- Empower NewerU Models to access safe, affordable treatment with experienced professionals
- To play a crucial role in the long term beauty and antiaging goals of Neweru Models.
- Please be aware we have self-imposed a restriction that all models must be over the age of 21.
- Punctual attendance is paramount to the structure of the course.
- We regularly require training models for aesthetic training sessions which are carried out under strict supervision, all Neweru Models are required under the terms of this agreement to attend all confirmed appointments and sessions.
- Training models who are pregnant or breastfeeding will not be accepted under any circumstance.
- A complete medical history will be taken before any treatment is performed and all models should have informed written consent prior to being treated.
- Models must consent for pictures to be taken for the delegates log book
- Our clients have been carefully vetted by us and are made up of individual medical professionals on 121 training courses, aesthetic training schools who work in partnership with pharmaceutical companies, aesthetic insurance companies and aesthetics product manufacturers.
- Due to the nature of the training we don’t offer ‘Top up’ treatments.
- All of our model treatments are booked on a per treatment area basis.
- We don’t offer Training models the opportunity to transfer partially used syringes to other treatment areas.
Cancellations / Refunds
If you decide to cancel a treatment that you have booked in as a model we do not offer refunds. The treatment will be offer for free to another training model.
It may be possible to transfer payments to another treatment or appointment time provided we are given at least 1 weeks notice before the treatment date to inform the client and source a replacement.
If the training model decides not to have further treatment in this situation, payment and assignment is transferred for free to another model. Therefore models are advised to look out for emails from us marked ‘model alert’
Our reputation and the smooth running of our client training days rely on our models, therefore, we cannot make any changes to appointments days, times and treatment type.
If a training model fails to attend their allocated appointment or wishes to cancel a booking, payment is retained by the company and no refunds will be issued. The assignment and treatment will be offered to another model as a free treatment in the model alert email.
Models are provided for the purpose of education and pay a discounted price for this reason. Treatments are performed by delegates under trainer supervision. Multiple delegates will share the consultation and treatment plan holistically for each model on the day of the course to reinforce a team learning exercise and enable interactive practical sessions.
Suitability for Treatment
Like any medical procedure/intervention, a full medical history and facial assessment is required before treatment. Neweru Models, the training companies and all our clients must strictly adhere to guidance published by Government and Local Councils. If we feel you would not benefit from treatment on the day, the treatment will not go ahead and your payment will be refunded.
Despite the discounted price of all treatments for the purpose of educating delegates, we strongly encourage all models to consider all treatments prior to undergoing them and not rush into any decisions. If models have any questions prior to their treatment, we encourage you to speak to your model coordinator.
We will require accurate information from training models to enable the use of the correct product will not be held responsible for any omission or incorrect information given.
For some of our model rejuvenation packages, we ask for photos of the treatment area before confirming the booking to assess suitability prior to the appointment day. We reserve the right to cancel and refund model treatments if our clients do not feel the model is an ideal candidate to demonstrate the treatment for the purposes of teaching.
Changes to Training Dates
In some circumstances, we may need to change your appointment. You will be given advanced notice of this and suitable alternative appointment date and time will be offered. We do not accept any liability for the cost of any travel expenses or other costs incurred by models to attend an appointment.
Patients Complaints Procedure
In the event of a possible adverse reaction to a product following treatment please contact your model coordinator asap by calling 03333446566 during office hours. Contact us on facebook by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org – one of our lead model recruits will then contact you as a matter of urgency.
For any other issues please note that given the nature of the session the results may not be the same as with a more experienced practitioner
If you have a query regarding asymmetry then please contact us with photographs. If a review/correction is required, an appointment will be booked for you via your model coordinator.
At this appointment, we will review your before and after photos, your treatment record and the outcome of your treatment to decide what action is required.
Please note that standard safe quantities of product are used during sessions.
We will endeavour to offer you an appointment within 14 days with the original client or an alternative client, on some occasions this may not be possible.
Please note that one confirmed, we do not offer models the opportunity to reschedule review appointments.
If a correction is necessary then this will be offered. If the outcome of the treatment is satisfactory and is a case of more product required for the individual model, then a charge may be made for the additional product though your model coordinator works with the client to have it refunded or waived.